Capacity Building March 2010, Podcasts
- Welcome and Introduction to the CB event
- Conceptual links on gender trade development: Barbara Specht, WIDE
- From the Lisbon strategy to the EU2020 strategy: The EU as a political and economic project – Luisa Antolin, WIDE
- The Lisbon treaty: An introduction to the changes in the EU institutional setting in the area of external relations: Laura Paulus, WIDE
- Conceptual shifts in (EU) trade policy making, including an introduction to the Mulilateral trading system (WTO) and the bilateral free trade agreements, Barbara Specht, WIDE
- Conceptual shifts in (EU) development policy making, including an introduction to the aid effectiveness agenda, Luisa Antolin, WIDE. Download power point presentation from here.
- Gender equality, women´s empowerment and development cooperation in EU emerging donor countries. Case study from Poland, Kasia Staszewska, Connect! South East West Women for Development project consultant. Download power point presentation from here.
- Gender aspects of the Free Trade Agreement between EU and Georgia: Challenges and Perspectives, Charita Jashi, Gender For Social-Economic Development. Download podcast and presentation.
- EU-Economic Partnership Agreements: Impacts on gender equality and women´s empowerment, Veronique Dion, One World Action
- EU-India Free Trade Agreement: Gender and social justice implications, Ranja Sengupta, CENTAD
- EUCentral America Associate Agreement negotiations: Challenges for just and sustainable development, Marcela Benavidez, Colectivo de Mujeres Accion Politica por la Equidad
- Feminist approaches to influencing trade and development policies:
- Gender and decent work, Kathrin Pelzer, Frauensolidaritaet, Austria
- Reflection on strategies, entry points, tools and actors – Case studies from Ecuador, India, Germany, the Netherlands.